No icons on toolbar for one client - Veritas

This is a discussion on No icons on toolbar for one client - Veritas ; I have one client who has no EV icons in Outlook. I have cleared her cache, removed the .dat files and checked the registry for ignore desktop setting file. Any ideas? (btw, her icons next to archived items in her ...

  1. No icons on toolbar for one client

    I have one client who has no EV icons in Outlook.
    I have cleared her cache, removed the .dat files and checked the registry
    for ignore desktop setting file.
    Any ideas? (btw, her icons next to archived items in her inbox came
    back after removing the .dat files but still no icons on toolbar or even

    no option for tools/enterprise vault, it just does not exist)

  2. Re: No icons on toolbar for one client

    it seems like the add-in is disabled . did you check that ?
    goto outlook help menu / About Microsoft Outlook and you should have a disabled
    items button there .

    Peter.

    "Laura" wrote:

    >I have one client who has no EV icons in Outlook.
    >I have cleared her cache, removed the .dat files and checked the registry
    >for ignore desktop setting file.
    >Any ideas? (btw, her icons next to archived items in her inbox came
    >back after removing the .dat files but still no icons on toolbar or even
    >
    >no option for tools/enterprise vault, it just does not exist)

+ Reply to Thread