Enable deleted mailboxes - Veritas

This is a discussion on Enable deleted mailboxes - Veritas ; When I hit "delete" button at EV admin console, it will delete a user's archive. But I cannot enable it afterwards, anyone tries this before?...

  1. Enable deleted mailboxes

    When I hit "delete" button at EV admin console, it will delete a user's
    archive.
    But I cannot enable it afterwards, anyone tries this before?

  2. Re: Enable deleted mailboxes

    "Fun Jones" wrote:
    >When I hit "delete" button at EV admin console, it will delete a user's
    >archive.
    >But I cannot enable it afterwards, anyone tries this before?

    When you enable, ensure to select disabled mailboxes, as this mailbox will
    no longer be considred a new mailbox

+ Reply to Thread