The Enterprise Vault service is not available. - Veritas

This is a discussion on The Enterprise Vault service is not available. - Veritas ; Since SP1 fort Windows 2003 i receive this 'client' message. Any Suggestions? Mike...

  1. The Enterprise Vault service is not available.

    Since SP1 fort Windows 2003 i receive this 'client' message.

    Any Suggestions?

    Mike

  2. Re: The Enterprise Vault service is not available.

    Question - when do you receive this?
    Can user still access Vaults with browser search?
    Did you upgrade to Win2003sp1 on Exchange servers or Vault Server or both?
    /peter

    "Mike" wrote:

    >Since SP1 fort Windows 2003 i receive this 'client' message.
    >
    >Any Suggestions?
    >
    >Mike

  3. Re: The Enterprise Vault service is not available.

    I just installed SP1 on the VAULT server. Currently the technical advise from
    the support group is don't install it jet it is unsupported!?

    I'd really like to get my server working again, am not going to deinstall
    sp1.

    Mike

    "Peter Nilsson" wrote:

    >Question - when do you receive this?
    >Can user still access Vaults with browser search?
    >Did you upgrade to Win2003sp1 on Exchange servers or Vault Server or both?
    >/peter
    >
    >"Mike" wrote:
    >>
    >>Since SP1 fort Windows 2003 i receive this 'client' message.
    >>
    >>Any Suggestions?
    >>
    >>Mike

  4. Re: The Enterprise Vault service is not available.

    Hi!
    Ran into the same problem last week - Had to uninstall sp1 to get connectivity.

    This weekend i'm troubleshooting in lab environmet to see if i can get it
    to work with sp1 - i'll get back next week with progres - if any.
    /peter

    "Mike verheul" wrote:

    >I just installed SP1 on the VAULT server. Currently the technical advise

    from
    >the support group is don't install it jet it is unsupported!?
    >
    >I'd really like to get my server working again, am not going to deinstall
    >sp1.
    >
    >Mike
    >
    >"Peter Nilsson" wrote:
    >>
    >>Question - when do you receive this?
    >>Can user still access Vaults with browser search?
    >>Did you upgrade to Win2003sp1 on Exchange servers or Vault Server or both?
    >>/peter
    >>
    >>"Mike" wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Since SP1 fort Windows 2003 i receive this 'client' message.
    >>>
    >>>Any Suggestions?
    >>>
    >>>Mike

  5. Re: The Enterprise Vault service is not available.

    I found this Technote:

    Says it all really.
    I wonder if Veritas is going to put EV "to rest", with this kind of support?
    Seems they are to busy merging with Symantec to support customers :-(

    JT

    "Mike" wrote in message

    > Since SP1 fort Windows 2003 i receive this 'client' message.
    >
    > Any Suggestions?
    >
    > Mike

  6. Re: The Enterprise Vault service is not available.

    "Mike" wrote:

    >Since SP1 fort Windows 2003 i receive this 'client' message.
    >
    >Any Suggestions?
    >
    >Mike

    W2003 SP1 is not supported by Enterprise vault see veritas support for more
    informations.

+ Reply to Thread