Offline Vaults - Veritas

This is a discussion on Offline Vaults - Veritas ; When setting up offline vaults, it is syncing every vault i have access to. I only want one vault synchronized. Any ideas?...

  1. Offline Vaults

    When setting up offline vaults, it is syncing every vault i have access to.
    I only want one vault synchronized. Any ideas?

  2. Re: Offline Vaults

    What do you mean every vault?

    "Donnal " 在郵件 news:4235f46c@ROSASTDMZ05. 中撰寫...

    > When setting up offline vaults, it is syncing every vault i have access

    to.
    > I only want one vault synchronized. Any ideas?

  3. Re: Offline Vaults

    "Fun Jones" wrote:
    >What do you mean every vault?
    >
    >"Donnal " 在郵件 news:4235f46c@ROSASTDMZ05. 中撰寫...
    >>
    >> When setting up offline vaults, it is syncing every vault i have access

    >to.
    >> I only want one vault synchronized. Any ideas?

    >There is a setting in Sesktopsetting.txt OVSynchArchiveTypes you need to

    set this to 1, it will now only syn your mailbox. If it is set to 2 it will
    synch all mailboxes you have access to.

  4. Re: Offline Vaults

    How does user use Archive Explorer in offline mode?

    "harry" <@thehill.com> 在郵件 news:4242b2bb@ROSASTDMZ05. 中撰寫...

    > "Fun Jones" wrote:
    > >What do you mean every vault?
    > >
    > >"Donnal " 在郵件 news:4235f46c@ROSASTDMZ05. 中撰寫...
    > >>
    > >> When setting up offline vaults, it is syncing every vault i have access

    > >to.
    > >> I only want one vault synchronized. Any ideas?

    > >There is a setting in Sesktopsetting.txt OVSynchArchiveTypes you need to

    > set this to 1, it will now only syn your mailbox. If it is set to 2 it

    will
    > synch all mailboxes you have access to.

+ Reply to Thread