Hello guys;

I need you help?.. I'm running an incremental-userbackup using veritas backup
exec. 10.0d.

The media server was unable to connect to remote machine (name of my machine)the
machine could not be found on the network
Final error Oxe000846b-the resource could not be backed up because an error
occurred while connecting to the backup exec for windows server remote agent.
Make sure that remote agent is installed on the target computer and is running.

I don't know what else to do; I have done the Following:
I manually installed the remote agent on each PC That I couldn't install
from the server.
I Copy the RANT32 folder (remote agent for nt 32 bit) usually in c:\Program
Files\VERITAS\Backup Exec\NT\Agents\ to the Desktop of the Server to which
PC I need to install the agent.
2.- start/run/cmd/ to get DOS Prompt: Them cd..until get c:\> them type
cd rant32/
3- Then type setupaa.cmd file.
4.- Then Type setupaofo.cmd
5.- Reboot The PC..
6.- Open serviceson mmc and verify a backup exec agent
I did all that... after that I was able to select all the files that I want
to backup. I don't know why its not working. has anyone came across this
situation?

THANK YOU
MANNY