Problem with iOmega ZIP 750MB Drive USB - Veritas

This is a discussion on Problem with iOmega ZIP 750MB Drive USB - Veritas ; Hi! I can't to found this ZIP drive at the 'Configure Device' tool (it is show only CD-RW drive). Right now I just can make backups thru backup to file not a device Thanks for any help...

  1. Problem with iOmega ZIP 750MB Drive USB

    Hi!

    I can't to found this ZIP drive at the 'Configure Device' tool (it is show
    only CD-RW drive). Right now I just can make backups thru backup to file
    not a device

    Thanks for any help

  2. Re: Problem with iOmega ZIP 750MB Drive USB

    "Adam" wrote:

    >Hi!
    >
    >I can't to found this ZIP drive at the 'Configure Device' tool (it is show
    >only CD-RW drive). Right now I just can make backups thru backup to file
    >not a device
    >
    >Thanks for any help

    I forgot - software is Veritas Backup Exec Desktop 4.61

+ Reply to Thread