Hi!

I have a local computer running XP Pro and was using the Remote Agent to
backup some scanned files that are stored there. It was running fine and
then just decided to quit. It is still backing up, but the job shows failed
because it wasn't using the Remote Agent. I checked the computer and
beremote is started and running. I uninstalled and re-installed the remote
agent (I have created an account I use for remote agent login in to remote
backups) and it still gives me the job failed. I know the job hasn't failed
because it verifies, but everyone else panics when they see job failed every
day. I set another computer up the same day for another remote backup and
it works fine (another XP computer).

Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot the issue?

--
Remove 'spam' from email address to contact me directly