Veritas Update Manager (sgtray.exe) - Veritas

This is a discussion on Veritas Update Manager (sgtray.exe) - Veritas ; Could someone please tell me what this is? I know very little about computers. I recently installed a ZoneAlarm firewall, and the Veritas Update Manager (sgtray.exe) keeps asking to access the internet. ZoneAlarm cannot i.d the program or tell me ...

  1. Veritas Update Manager (sgtray.exe)

    Could someone please tell me what this is? I know very little about computers.
    I recently installed a ZoneAlarm firewall, and the Veritas Update Manager
    (sgtray.exe) keeps asking to access the internet. ZoneAlarm cannot i.d the
    program or tell me what it is.

    What is it? Should I grant access?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Veritas Update Manager (sgtray.exe)

    I donīt know what is the problem, but I try install my hardware from my Pocket
    camara DV 3100 drivers, and finish it. Then when I try restart my computer
    for load the drivers properly, the sceen show me an advice that sgtray.exe
    is not responding, if you end now you might be lost unsaved data. Could you
    send me an answer or some solution for my problem, as soon as possible, please.Thank
    you

  3. Re: Veritas Update Manager (sgtray.exe)

    "redwood973" wrote:

    >Could someone please tell me what this is? I know very little about computers.
    > I recently installed a ZoneAlarm firewall, and the Veritas Update Manager
    >(sgtray.exe) keeps asking to access the internet. ZoneAlarm cannot i.d

    the
    >program or tell me what it is.
    >
    >What is it? Should I grant access?
    >
    >Thanks! How can I get rid of it?