Problem backing up Snap servers - Veritas

This is a discussion on Problem backing up Snap servers - Veritas ; Hi Can anyone tell me if Backup Exec version 9 can backup data stored on a remote Snap Server. If so how? Baring in mind that the Snap server has no proper operating system so we can't install a remote ...

  1. Problem backing up Snap servers

    Hi

    Can anyone tell me if Backup Exec version 9 can backup data stored on a
    remote Snap Server. If so how?

    Baring in mind that the Snap server has no proper operating system so we
    can't install a remote agent onto it.

    Also, can you map drives using backup exec?

    Thanks
    Martin

  2. Re: Problem backing up Snap servers

    I forgot to mention the Server running backup exec is a separate windows
    2000 server.

    "Martin" wrote in message news:3fb904a5@ROSASTDMZ05....
    > Hi
    >

    > Can anyone tell me if Backup Exec version 9 can backup data stored on a
    > remote Snap Server. If so how?
    >
    > Baring in mind that the Snap server has no proper operating system so we
    > can't install a remote agent onto it.
    >
    > Also, can you map drives using backup exec?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Martin

+ Reply to Thread