Error 'End of data set was unexpectedly encountered' - Veritas

This is a discussion on Error 'End of data set was unexpectedly encountered' - Veritas ; Hi Has anyone ever heard of the above error in the Job log of a filed backup? Backup exec version 9 build 4454. I can't find anything on the veritas website. Many thanks Martin...

  1. Error 'End of data set was unexpectedly encountered'

    Hi

    Has anyone ever heard of the above error in the Job log of a filed backup?
    Backup exec version 9 build 4454. I can't find anything on the veritas
    website.

    Many thanks
    Martin

  2. Re: Error 'End of data set was unexpectedly encountered'

    Hello Martin,
    Iíve got the same problem. If you get the solution for this error please
    let me know.
    Thankx Luuk
    luuk.elshout@stahl.com

    "Martin" wrote:
    >Hi
    >
    >Has anyone ever heard of the above error in the Job log of a filed backup?
    >Backup exec version 9 build 4454. I can't find anything on the veritas
    >website.
    >
    >Many thanks
    >Martin

+ Reply to Thread