Hello all,

I have received a trial of Backupexec 9.0 and was wondering if it is worth
upgrading my version 8.6 to 9.0?

I have all sorts of problems with 8.6. The open file agents fails randomly.
I get I/O errors in my log plus many more annoying problems. I have replaced
my Dell 110 PowerVault tape drive and installed varios service packs /
drivers for Windows but no joy.

Do you think this will resolve any of my on going problems? I am at the
point I want to throw the whole thing in the bin. I remember with Arcserve
and Netware I never had any problems. Nor with Windows NT 4.0 expect the log
file would fill up with loads of junk but it worked.

Thanks.

Rob