Ok, i installed a robotic tape library on an XP machine to do some emergency
backups. I installed the new Backup Exec v9 and the tapes and backups are
working fine. Next I tried to backup a Snap Server I have on the network.
It's a Snap 4100. I tried everything to get this to work and it's not
working. I keep getting a "Unable to attach to one of the drives" message.
I can access it fine, I double checked the account name and passwords. I
even tried mapping a local drive to the root of the server and tried backup
up the local drive. Still the same thing.

What am I doing wrong here?

-Jenn