audio files - Veritas

This is a discussion on audio files - Veritas ; Can I backup audio or song files as data or do I have to write to a cd as playable audio? It gives me choices but I'm not sure what to choose....

  1. audio files

    Can I backup audio or song files as data or do I have to write to a cd as
    playable audio? It gives me choices but I'm not sure what to choose.

  2. Re: audio files

    It's a backup, not a CD to play in your MP3 player. I backup all my MP3
    directries as data.

    --
    John Bissell

    "Tom Bowles" wrote in message

    > Can I backup audio or song files as data or do I have to write to a cd as
    > playable audio? It gives me choices but I'm not sure what to choose.

+ Reply to Thread