Orlogix support forums are now open - Veritas

This is a discussion on Orlogix support forums are now open - Veritas ; ....just to let everyone know that we have just opened technical support forums for Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX and Simple Backup, as well as the other products in the Orlogix range at http://forums.orlogix.com They'll be manned by Orlogix technical staff, ...

  1. Orlogix support forums are now open

    ....just to let everyone know that we have just opened technical support
    forums for Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX and Simple Backup, as well as the
    other products in the Orlogix range at http://forums.orlogix.com

    They'll be manned by Orlogix technical staff, so feel free to drop by if
    you've got a problem.....

    Regards,

    Gary

    --
    Self-referencing
    Five, seven, five syllables

  2. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    Are you restricting the forum to those who purchased only from Orlogix?

    --
    http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing; Standards;
    "Gary Pigott" wrote in message
    > ...just to let everyone know that we have just opened technical support
    > forums for Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX and Simple Backup, as well as the
    > other products in the Orlogix range at http://forums.orlogix.com
    >
    > They'll be manned by Orlogix technical staff, so feel free to drop by if
    > you've got a problem.....
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Gary
    >
    > --
    > Self-referencing
    > Five, seven, five syllables
    > This haiku contains
    > http://garypigott.net

  3. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    Hi Howard,

    The new forums at http://forums.orlogix.com are primarily intended to be an
    alternative method of assisted and peer support for our customers. Stomp
    have a corresponding forum section on their website.

    However anyone is welcome to contribute questions and answers. Any
    discussion of the products helps build up a library of knowledge about
    Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX, and Simple Backup, which ultimately helps our
    customers.

    Gary

    "Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
    > Are you restricting the forum to those who purchased only from Orlogix?
    >
    > --
    > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    Standards;
    > Product functional/design/specifications
    > "Gary Pigott" wrote in message
    > > ...just to let everyone know that we have just opened technical support
    > > forums for Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX and Simple Backup, as well as the
    > > other products in the Orlogix range at http://forums.orlogix.com
    > >
    > > They'll be manned by Orlogix technical staff, so feel free to drop by if
    > > you've got a problem.....
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > Gary
    > >
    > > --
    > > Self-referencing
    > > Five, seven, five syllables
    > > This haiku contains
    > > http://garypigott.net

  4. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    I dislike bifurcation of the sites.

    Somehow, Stomp and Orlogix should merge their forums into one forum for
    tech support..

    --
    > Hi Howard,
    >
    > The new forums at http://forums.orlogix.com are primarily intended to be

    an
    > alternative method of assisted and peer support for our customers. Stomp
    > have a corresponding forum section on their website.
    >
    > However anyone is welcome to contribute questions and answers. Any
    > discussion of the products helps build up a library of knowledge about
    > Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX, and Simple Backup, which ultimately helps our
    > customers.
    >
    > Gary
    >
    > "Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
    > > Are you restricting the forum to those who purchased only from Orlogix?
    > >
    > > --
    > > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    > Standards;
    > > Product functional/design/specifications
    > > "Gary Pigott" wrote in message
    > > > ...just to let everyone know that we have just opened technical

    support
    > > > forums for Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX and Simple Backup, as well as

    the
    > > > other products in the Orlogix range at http://forums.orlogix.com
    > > >
    > > > They'll be manned by Orlogix technical staff, so feel free to drop by

    if
    > > > you've got a problem.....
    > > >
    > > > Regards,
    > > >
    > > > Gary
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Self-referencing
    > > > Five, seven, five syllables
    > > > This haiku contains
    > > > http://garypigott.net

  5. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    Hi Howard,

    While the ex-Veritas products are a core part of both Orlogix and Stomp's
    ranges, we also have others. We would still need a forum for IntelliMover,
    Move2Mac, e-Picture Pro, DVD-Movie, Guard-IE, and zTrace. Stomp would also
    need a forum for Click'N Design and Click'N Burn.
    Syncronising the two forum sites may be possible, but is a complex issue
    that isn't likely to happen in the short term.

    Regards,

    Gary
    --
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are
    crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

    > I dislike bifurcation of the sites.
    >
    > Somehow, Stomp and Orlogix should merge their forums into one forum for
    > tech support..
    >
    > --
    > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    Standards;
    > Product functional/design/specifications
    > "Gary Pigott" wrote in message
    > > Hi Howard,
    > >
    > > The new forums at http://forums.orlogix.com are primarily intended to be

    > an
    > > alternative method of assisted and peer support for our customers. Stomp
    > > have a corresponding forum section on their website.
    > >
    > > However anyone is welcome to contribute questions and answers. Any
    > > discussion of the products helps build up a library of knowledge about
    > > Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX, and Simple Backup, which ultimately helps

    our
    > > customers.
    > >
    > > Gary
    > >
    > > "Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
    > > > Are you restricting the forum to those who purchased only from

    Orlogix?

    > > > --
    > > > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > > > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    > > Standards;
    > > > Product functional/design/specifications
    > > > "Gary Pigott" wrote in message

    > support

    > the

    by
    > if

  6. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    Ayup, those lawyers and accountants and the NIH (Not Invented Here) disease
    get in the way of rational decision making.

    Veritas should provide the "home" for the support for its products.
    Stomp and Orlogix could provide the support folkes.

    --
    > Hi Howard,
    >
    > While the ex-Veritas products are a core part of both Orlogix and Stomp's
    > ranges, we also have others. We would still need a forum for IntelliMover,
    > Move2Mac, e-Picture Pro, DVD-Movie, Guard-IE, and zTrace. Stomp would also
    > need a forum for Click'N Design and Click'N Burn.
    > Syncronising the two forum sites may be possible, but is a complex issue
    > that isn't likely to happen in the short term.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Gary
    > --
    > Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are
    > crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    > http://garypigott.net
    >

    > "Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
    > > I dislike bifurcation of the sites.
    > >
    > > Somehow, Stomp and Orlogix should merge their forums into one forum for
    > > tech support..
    > >
    > > --
    > > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    > Standards;
    > > Product functional/design/specifications
    > > "Gary Pigott" wrote in message
    > > > Hi Howard,
    > > >
    > > > The new forums at http://forums.orlogix.com are primarily intended to

    be
    > > an
    > > > alternative method of assisted and peer support for our customers.

    Stomp
    > > > have a corresponding forum section on their website.
    > > >
    > > > However anyone is welcome to contribute questions and answers. Any
    > > > discussion of the products helps build up a library of knowledge about
    > > > Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX, and Simple Backup, which ultimately helps

    > our
    > > > customers.
    > > >
    > > > Gary
    > > >
    > > > "Howard Kaikow" wrote in message

    > Orlogix?

    > > > Standards;

    > > support

    as
    > > the

    > by
    > > if

  7. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    Others would disagree...

    > Ayup, those lawyers and accountants and the NIH (Not Invented Here)

    disease
    > get in the way of rational decision making.
    >
    > Veritas should provide the "home" for the support for its products.
    > Stomp and Orlogix could provide the support folkes.
    >
    > --
    > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    Standards;
    > Product functional/design/specifications
    > "Gary Pigott" wrote in message
    > > Hi Howard,
    > >
    > > While the ex-Veritas products are a core part of both Orlogix and

    Stomp's
    > > ranges, we also have others. We would still need a forum for

    IntelliMover,
    > > Move2Mac, e-Picture Pro, DVD-Movie, Guard-IE, and zTrace. Stomp would

    also
    > > need a forum for Click'N Design and Click'N Burn.
    > > Syncronising the two forum sites may be possible, but is a complex issue
    > > that isn't likely to happen in the short term.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > Gary
    > > --
    > > Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are
    > > crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    > > http://garypigott.net
    > >

    > > "Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
    > > > I dislike bifurcation of the sites.
    > > >
    > > > Somehow, Stomp and Orlogix should merge their forums into one forum

    for
    > > > tech support..
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > > > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    > > Standards;
    > > > Product functional/design/specifications
    > > > "Gary Pigott" wrote in message

    > be
    > > > an

    > Stomp

    about

    helps
    > > our

    > > Orlogix?

    macros,
    > > > support

    > as
    > > > the

    drop
    > > by
    > > > if

  8. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    Does that mean that this forum will be killed off? Will there be a
    newsgroup forum? Quite frankly, I prefer this type of forum to web
    pages; it's faster to navigate.
    --
    Phil

  9. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    The newsgroups are owned by Veritas, not Stomp or Orlogix.

    --
    "Phil Rabichow" wrote in message
    > Does that mean that this forum will be killed off? Will there be a
    > newsgroup forum? Quite frankly, I prefer this type of forum to web
    > pages; it's faster to navigate.
    > --
    > Phil

  10. Re: Orlogix support forums are now open

    And Veritas don't own Backup MyPC, RecordNow MAX, or Simple Backup
    anymore... Sonic does.

    > The newsgroups are owned by Veritas, not Stomp or Orlogix.
    >
    > --
    > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    Standards;
    > Product functional/design/specifications
    > "Phil Rabichow" wrote in message
    > > Does that mean that this forum will be killed off? Will there be a
    > > newsgroup forum? Quite frankly, I prefer this type of forum to web
    > > pages; it's faster to navigate.
    > > --
    > > Phil

+ Reply to Thread