I've recently upgraded from Win98 to Win2000, and now when I attempt to schedule
a recurring backup job, it requires me to fill in a password, although I've
elected not to use a password in the Password tab, under Options. In the
window which requires me to enter my password, the field UserName is auto-populated
with my Win2000 account name of GMEDWID. I never used a password in Win98,
so a password has never been configured in BackupMyPC. Can anyone tell me
how I can disable this password requirement and, failing that, what sort
of 'default' password it's looking for.

Thanks,

Gregg
604-422-2458