backup - Veritas

This is a discussion on backup - Veritas ; I am using simple backup to make a full backup of my hard drive.I used 7 CD,s and quit before it did all of the drive.Can I now go back in an finish the whole drive picking up where I ...

  1. backup

    I am using simple backup to make a full backup of my hard drive.I used 7
    CD,s and quit before it did all of the drive.Can I now go back in an finish
    the whole drive picking up where I left off.

  2. Re: backup

    nope.
    also, the Simple backup group is here:
    veritas.simple_backup.english

    Chris

    "Archibald Seaton" wrote in message
    > I am using simple backup to make a full backup of my hard drive.I used 7
    > CD,s and quit before it did all of the drive.Can I now go back in an

    finish
    > the whole drive picking up where I left off.

  3. Re: backup

    Thanks Chris.

    "Chris" wrote in message news:3dfe2621$1@hronntp01....
    > nope.
    > also, the Simple backup group is here:
    > veritas.simple_backup.english
    >
    > Chris
    >

    > "Archibald Seaton" wrote in message
    > > I am using simple backup to make a full backup of my hard drive.I used 7
    > > CD,s and quit before it did all of the drive.Can I now go back in an

    > finish
    > > the whole drive picking up where I left off.

+ Reply to Thread