Mapped drives don't show up in BackUp Exec Ver 4.5 - Veritas

This is a discussion on Mapped drives don't show up in BackUp Exec Ver 4.5 - Veritas ; Help says all mapped drives can be backed up but they don't show up in the tree under My Computer. All it shows is C & D. Where are they? Thanks for your help....

  1. Mapped drives don't show up in BackUp Exec Ver 4.5

    Help says all mapped drives can be backed up but they don't show up in the
    tree under My Computer. All it shows is C & D. Where are they? Thanks for
    your help.

  2. Re: Mapped drives don't show up in BackUp Exec Ver 4.5

    Not all versions of BE will allow access to networked drives.
    If your version does not, then you could upgrade to BUMP.

    --
    http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing; Standards;
    "Steve Simmons" wrote in message

    > Help says all mapped drives can be backed up but they don't show up in the
    > tree under My Computer. All it shows is C & D. Where are they? Thanks

    for
    > your help.

+ Reply to Thread