V8.6 WITH OVERLAND ROBOTIC LOADER - Veritas

This is a discussion on V8.6 WITH OVERLAND ROBOTIC LOADER - Veritas ; WHAT IS THE CORRECT PROCEDURE FOR UNLOADING THE TAPE FOR OUR WEEKLY FULL OFFSITE BACKUP ? I CANNOT GET THE OVERLAND TO OPEN UP AND LET THE TAPE OUT !! IS THERE SOMETHING I AM NOT DOING WITH THE V8.6 ...

  1. V8.6 WITH OVERLAND ROBOTIC LOADER

    WHAT IS THE CORRECT PROCEDURE FOR UNLOADING THE TAPE FOR OUR WEEKLY FULL
    OFFSITE BACKUP ? I CANNOT GET THE OVERLAND TO OPEN UP AND LET THE TAPE OUT
    !! IS THERE SOMETHING I AM NOT DOING WITH THE V8.6 SOFTWARE TO ALLOW THIS //

    THANKS

  2. Re: V8.6 WITH OVERLAND ROBOTIC LOADER

    i went into the manual and found a way the emergency way to open the door
    and Poof the door opens !
    But, if there s a better correct way please let me know !

    "DREWFOAM" wrote in message
    > WHAT IS THE CORRECT PROCEDURE FOR UNLOADING THE TAPE FOR OUR WEEKLY FULL
    > OFFSITE BACKUP ? I CANNOT GET THE OVERLAND TO OPEN UP AND LET THE TAPE OUT
    > !! IS THERE SOMETHING I AM NOT DOING WITH THE V8.6 SOFTWARE TO ALLOW THIS

    //

    > THANKS

+ Reply to Thread