I have two computers, both with Veritas backup software. I have made a full
backup on one of those machines and would like to copy certain folders from
that backup to my second machine. I can find no way to do that. When I use
Restore and selected the desired folders to place on the second computer,
I am prompted for a different backup tape and cannot proceed with the backup
tape that contains the files I want to transfer.

How can I use a tape backup from one machine to copy files to a second machine?