Stomp support Forum!! - Veritas

This is a discussion on Stomp support Forum!! - Veritas ; I don't know if everyone here is aware of this or not, but Stomp has a very nice and VERY ACTIVE support forum at their website. It also appears to be getting good timely responses from someone at Stomp. http://supportforum.stompinc.com/index.php ...

  1. Stomp support Forum!!

    I don't know if everyone here is aware of this or not, but Stomp has a
    very nice and VERY ACTIVE support forum at their website. It also
    appears to be getting good timely responses from someone at Stomp.

    http://supportforum.stompinc.com/index.php

    I'm not sure if they are answering the questions themselves or relying
    on Veritas, but there's definitely more discussion and information
    going on there than here.

    John

  2. Re: Stomp support Forum!!

    I posted a question on 5 Oct 2002 to which I've not yet received an answer.

    --
    http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing; Standards;
    "John F" wrote in message
    > I don't know if everyone here is aware of this or not, but Stomp has a
    > very nice and VERY ACTIVE support forum at their website. It also
    > appears to be getting good timely responses from someone at Stomp.
    >
    > http://supportforum.stompinc.com/index.php
    >
    > I'm not sure if they are answering the questions themselves or relying
    > on Veritas, but there's definitely more discussion and information
    > going on there than here.
    >
    > John

  3. Re: Stomp support Forum!!

    John,
    thanks for good info. I just logged into this forum.
    Gerhard

  4. Re: Stomp support Forum!!

    What was the question you posted on the 5th?

    Chris

    "Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
    > I posted a question on 5 Oct 2002 to which I've not yet received an

    answer.

    > --
    > http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    > including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing;

    Standards;
    > Product functional/design/specifications
    > "John F" wrote in message
    > > I don't know if everyone here is aware of this or not, but Stomp has a
    > > very nice and VERY ACTIVE support forum at their website. It also
    > > appears to be getting good timely responses from someone at Stomp.
    > >
    > > http://supportforum.stompinc.com/index.php
    > >
    > > I'm not sure if they are answering the questions themselves or relying
    > > on Veritas, but there's definitely more discussion and information
    > > going on there than here.
    > >
    > > John

+ Reply to Thread