Where is the upgrade file for ver 4.61 ? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Where is the upgrade file for ver 4.61 ? - Veritas ; Hello everyone. I have just purchased ver. 4.5 For some reasons it can't identify my Firewire external CDR/RW. Would upgrading to 4.61 help ? Where can I download it from ? I would appreciate the advice. Slava...

  1. Where is the upgrade file for ver 4.61 ?

    Hello everyone.

    I have just purchased ver. 4.5 For some reasons it can't identify my Firewire
    external CDR/RW. Would upgrading to 4.61 help ?
    Where can I download it from ?

    I would appreciate the advice.

    Slava

  2. Re: Where is the upgrade file for ver 4.61 ?

    "Slava" wrote:

    >Hello everyone.
    >
    >I have just purchased ver. 4.5 For some reasons it can't identify my Firewire
    >external CDR/RW. Would upgrading to 4.61 help ?
    >Where can I download it from ?

    You can download the technical release at