Upgrade to 4.81 - Veritas

This is a discussion on Upgrade to 4.81 - Veritas ; Hi, I bought Backup Exec Desktop Pro from Veritas a couple of years ago (ver 4.5) and have upgraded the software a couple of times using free upgrades from Veritas. The product has now version 4.61. Since I have changed ...

  1. Upgrade to 4.81

    Hi,

    I bought Backup Exec Desktop Pro from Veritas a couple of years ago (ver
    4.5) and have upgraded the software a couple of times using free upgrades
    from Veritas. The product has now version 4.61. Since I have changed my
    burner, Backup Exec does not recognise it properly and the prgram has gone
    useless to me.

    Is there a way to make a free upgrade to 4.81 (BUMP) without having to buy
    the software from Stomp?

    Heine

  2. Re: Upgrade to 4.81

    AFAIK, you'll have to buy 4.81.

    --
    http://www.standards.com/; Programming and support for Word macros,
    including converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical reviewing; Standards;
    "Heinrich Biehl" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I bought Backup Exec Desktop Pro from Veritas a couple of years ago (ver
    > 4.5) and have upgraded the software a couple of times using free upgrades
    > from Veritas. The product has now version 4.61. Since I have changed my
    > burner, Backup Exec does not recognise it properly and the prgram has gone
    > useless to me.
    >
    > Is there a way to make a free upgrade to 4.81 (BUMP) without having to buy
    > the software from Stomp?
    >
    > Heine

+ Reply to Thread