? on Stomps 4.81 - Veritas

This is a discussion on ? on Stomps 4.81 - Veritas ; I'm running win98se, stomps backup my pc 4.61. Any compelling reason to up to 4.81, or just stay where I am, since the 4.61 is functioning ok. thanks bob...

  1. ? on Stomps 4.81

    I'm running win98se, stomps backup my pc 4.61. Any compelling reason to up to
    4.81, or just stay where I am, since the 4.61 is functioning ok.

    thanks bob

  2. Re: ? on Stomps 4.81

    On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:42:09 +0000, bp Combobulated:

    > I'm running win98se, stomps backup my pc 4.61. Any compelling reason to up to
    > 4.81, or just stay where I am, since the 4.61 is functioning ok.

    I think you should be OK with 4.61 on 98SE. The big improvement with 4.81
    is full disaster recovery support for XP and Win2K. You already have that
    for 98SE. There have not been any new features added, well, they have
    added support for some new drives.

    The upgrade if free, though so it wouldn't hurt to take advantage of it
    ;^). You may need this if you ever upgrade your CD writer.

    --
    Over and Out,
    CRH 8^)>

+ Reply to Thread