Backup MyPC 4.81 disaster recovery under XP? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Backup MyPC 4.81 disaster recovery under XP? - Veritas ; I have read from the threads below that 4.71 would not support a complete recovery under XP. (Perhaps I misunderstood?) Anyway, the way I understood it was that one could not restore an XP operating system completely. One could only ...

  1. Backup MyPC 4.81 disaster recovery under XP?

    I have read from the threads below that 4.71 would not support a complete
    recovery under XP. (Perhaps I misunderstood?) Anyway, the way I understood
    it was that one could not restore an XP operating system completely. One
    could only restore data folders, etc.

    Now that 4.81 is available, has this problem been remedied?

    Thanks for your response.
    John

  2. Re: Backup MyPC 4.81 disaster recovery under XP?

    yes.

    Chris

    "John B" wrote in message news:3d540a0d@hronntp01....
    > I have read from the threads below that 4.71 would not support a complete
    > recovery under XP. (Perhaps I misunderstood?) Anyway, the way I

    understood
    > it was that one could not restore an XP operating system completely. One
    > could only restore data folders, etc.
    >
    > Now that 4.81 is available, has this problem been remedied?
    >
    > Thanks for your response.
    > John

+ Reply to Thread