Packet Writing software - Veritas

This is a discussion on Packet Writing software - Veritas ; Sir I have downloaded and successfully runing Backup Mypc Ver. 4.6.(refer your earlier help, and thankyou). However I find that I must uninstal my Nero Incd packet writing software before I can do this, as this software cannot be disabled ...

  1. Packet Writing software

    Sir

    I have downloaded and successfully runing Backup Mypc Ver. 4.6.(refer your
    earlier help, and thankyou). However I find that I must uninstal my Nero
    Incd packet writing software before I can do this, as this software cannot
    be disabled from the task bar. Is there a work around or compatable software
    available.

    Ian

  2. Re: Packet Writing software

    What OS?
    You could try DLA, it comes with RecordNow (from Stomp or Softline)

    chris

    "Ian Mackenzie" wrote in message

    > Sir
    >
    > I have downloaded and successfully runing Backup Mypc Ver. 4.6.(refer your
    > earlier help, and thankyou). However I find that I must uninstal my Nero
    > Incd packet writing software before I can do this, as this software cannot
    > be disabled from the task bar. Is there a work around or compatable

    software
    > available.
    >
    > Ian

+ Reply to Thread