Never received any support from Veritas! - Veritas

This is a discussion on Never received any support from Veritas! - Veritas ; Now the problem repeats: I received an email to upgrade Backup Exec to Backup MyPC what I did. The backup reports now literally every second click an error: "An unsupported operation was attempted" and after a few of such, the ...

  1. Never received any support from Veritas!

    Now the problem repeats: I received an email to upgrade
    Backup Exec to Backup MyPC what I did. The backup reports
    now literally every second click an error: "An unsupported
    operation was attempted" and after a few of such, the message
    comes:

    "Bewin32 has caused an error in MFC42.DLL
    Bewin32 will now close"

    I am using Win Me. An attempt to uninstall Backup MyPC and get
    back the meanwhile stable BackupExec failed. I lost backup.

    The new product Backup MyPC come though via something called STOMP
    and makes impression to be a new official distribution of Veritas
    software.

    Thomas.

  2. Thank you for your concern!

    You are all great and this is a fabulous newsgroup!
    I can barely read though the replies and helping hints.

    I will always purchase, recommend and endorse Veritas products!
    (... yea right.)
    Thomas.

    ThomasH wrote:

    > Now the problem repeats: I received an email to upgrade
    > Backup Exec to Backup MyPC what I did. The backup reports
    > now literally every second click an error: "An unsupported
    > operation was attempted" and after a few of such, the message
    > comes:
    >
    > "Bewin32 has caused an error in MFC42.DLL
    > Bewin32 will now close"
    >
    > I am using Win Me. An attempt to uninstall Backup MyPC and get
    > back the meanwhile stable BackupExec failed. I lost backup.
    >
    > The new product Backup MyPC come though via something called STOMP
    > and makes impression to be a new official distribution of Veritas
    > software.
    >
    > Thomas.

+ Reply to Thread