deleted file - Veritas

This is a discussion on deleted file - Veritas ; I need to download only this file ,(drvmcdb.sys) I downloaded a upgrade with the drvmcdb.sys file but I can't extract it to a floppy to reinstal on my main computer. I accidently deleted the drvmcdb.sys and when I try to ...

  1. deleted file

    I need to download only this file ,(drvmcdb.sys) I downloaded a upgrade with
    the drvmcdb.sys file but I can't extract it to a floppy to reinstal on my
    main computer. I accidently deleted the drvmcdb.sys and when I try to boot
    I get a blue screen telling me I have a inassessible Boot Device. I can't
    get to safe mode or last known config HELP HELP!!!!

  2. Re: deleted file

    "Jeff Ziomek" wrote:

    >I need to download only this file ,(drvmcdb.sys) I downloaded a upgrade

    with
    >the drvmcdb.sys file but I can't extract it to a floppy to reinstal on my
    >main computer. I accidently deleted the drvmcdb.sys and when I try to boot
    >I get a blue screen telling me I have a inassessible Boot Device. I can't
    >get to safe mode or last known config HELP HELP!!!!

+ Reply to Thread