Click on audio tracks - Veritas

This is a discussion on Click on audio tracks - Veritas ; Hi I have a copy of Prassi Primo version 2 on my machine and when I put a list of files together for an audio cd when I play it back on an ordinary cd player there is a click ...

  1. Click on audio tracks

    Hi I have a copy of Prassi Primo version 2 on my machine and when I put a
    list of files together for an audio cd when I play it back on an ordinary cd
    player there is a click at the beginning of each track can any body tell me
    how to get rid of this??
    Thanks
    Andy

  2. Re: Click on audio tracks

    "Andy Campbell" wrote in message
    > Hi I have a copy of Prassi Primo version 2 on my machine and when I put a
    > list of files together for an audio cd when I play it back on an ordinary

    cd
    > player there is a click at the beginning of each track can any body tell

    me
    > how to get rid of this??
    > Thanks
    > Andy

    Hi Andy,

    Most of the time that's caused by a faulty CD-RW drive. Can you try with
    other CD writing software and see if it still occours.

    Regards,

    Gary
    --
    Self-referencing
    Five, seven, five syllables

  3. Re: Click on audio tracks

    "Andy Campbell" wrote:
    >Hi I have a copy of Prassi Primo version 2 on my machine and when I put

    >list of files together for an audio cd when I play it back on an ordinary

    cd
    >player there is a click at the beginning of each track can any body tell

    me
    >how to get rid of this??
    >Thanks
    >Andy
    >Andy, what is the fix or problem? I have the same problem with burning

    audio. I have tried everything, my next option is the computer tech store.
    Help pleaseeeee.

+ Reply to Thread