Compatibilty BackupExec with HP DAT Autoloader 6/40 - Veritas

This is a discussion on Compatibilty BackupExec with HP DAT Autoloader 6/40 - Veritas ; I purchased HP autoloader (HP ref C5717B) and I did not see this ref. in the Veritas H. Compatibility List. Did somebody experience it and does it work? My environment is Win2000 Server. Thanx...

  1. Compatibilty BackupExec with HP DAT Autoloader 6/40

    I purchased HP autoloader (HP ref C5717B) and I did not see this ref. in the
    Veritas H. Compatibility List. Did somebody experience it and does it work?
    My environment is Win2000 Server.
    Thanx

  2. Re: Compatibilty BackupExec with HP DAT Autoloader 6/40

    wrong ng. this is for the desktop product.

    Chris

    "Stephane Gourdange" wrote in message

    > I purchased HP autoloader (HP ref C5717B) and I did not see this ref. in

    the
    > Veritas H. Compatibility List. Did somebody experience it and does it

    work?
    > My environment is Win2000 Server.
    > Thanx

+ Reply to Thread