Disastery Recovery Option? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Disastery Recovery Option? - Veritas ; "RCSU Pra" wrote: >Hello all, > >I have Backup Exec Desktop (4.5), and have checked the help file to find out >how to create the disaster recovery set. Only problem is - there isn't a >menu item called recovery wizard ...

  1. Re: Disastery Recovery Option?

    "RCSU Pra" wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I have Backup Exec Desktop (4.5), and have checked the help file to find out
    >how to create the disaster recovery set. Only problem is - there isn't a
    >menu item called recovery wizard under tools, as the help states. I can't
    >find any place to do this.
    >
    >Am I missing something?

    -------
    You didn't purchase the Pro version. For some reason Veritas split BE
    into two different products with that version. The Pro version has
    disaster recover and network disk backup. The 4.61 upgrade merged
    them back together again:

    Colin Sewell mailto:csewell@telus.net
    Vancouver, BC

  2. Disastery Recovery Option?

    Hello all,

    I have Backup Exec Desktop (4.5), and have checked the help file to find out
    how to create the disaster recovery set. Only problem is - there isn't a
    menu item called recovery wizard under tools, as the help states. I can't
    find any place to do this.

    Am I missing something?

    Any help would be great!

    DW

  3. Re: Disastery Recovery Option?

    RCSU Pra wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I have Backup Exec Desktop (4.5), and have checked the help file to find out
    > how to create the disaster recovery set. Only problem is - there isn't a
    > menu item called recovery wizard under tools, as the help states. I can't
    > find any place to do this.
    >
    > Am I missing something?
    >
    > Any help would be great!
    >
    > DW

    Go to Veritas support and download the update to 4.61. This updates both
    the 4.5 and 4.5Pro to 4.61 which has the disaster recovery.

+ Reply to Thread