Backup Exec 4.2 doesn't see my Pioneer DVR-A03 drive - Veritas

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 4.2 doesn't see my Pioneer DVR-A03 drive - Veritas ; I have a new Pioneer DVR-A03 drive. I just put in a new hard drive and reinstalled everything, including BE 4.2, but it does not see the DVR drive as a backup device. Any help? (Email notification appreciated.) Thanks....

  1. Backup Exec 4.2 doesn't see my Pioneer DVR-A03 drive

    I have a new Pioneer DVR-A03 drive. I just put in a new hard drive and reinstalled
    everything, including BE 4.2, but it does not see the DVR drive as a backup
    device.

    Any help? (Email notification appreciated.)

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Backup Exec 4.2 doesn't see my Pioneer DVR-A03 drive

    Try using version 4.61.

    Chris

    "SixString" wrote in message

    > I have a new Pioneer DVR-A03 drive. I just put in a new hard drive and

    reinstalled
    > everything, including BE 4.2, but it does not see the DVR drive as a

    backup
    > device.
    >
    > Any help? (Email notification appreciated.)
    >
    > Thanks.

  3. Re: Backup Exec 4.2 doesn't see my Pioneer DVR-A03 drive

    "Chris" wrote:
    >Try using version 4.61.
    >
    >Chris
    >

    >"SixString" wrote in message
    >>
    >> I have a new Pioneer DVR-A03 drive. I just put in a new hard drive and

    >reinstalled
    >> everything, including BE 4.2, but it does not see the DVR drive as a

    >backup
    >> device.
    >>
    >> Any help? (Email notification appreciated.)
    >>
    >> Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread