4.61 & Identify - Veritas

This is a discussion on 4.61 & Identify - Veritas ; After installing the 4.61 upgrade, now when I identify a tape, it says that the tape is full, even when it's a blank tape. Anyone else seen this?...

  1. 4.61 & Identify

    After installing the 4.61 upgrade, now when I identify a tape, it says
    that the tape is full, even when it's a blank tape. Anyone else seen this?

  2. Re: 4.61 & Identify

    "Mike" wrote:

    >After installing the 4.61 upgrade, now when I identify a tape, it says
    >that the tape is full, even when it's a blank tape. Anyone else seen this?

    Yes, even on CD-R/CD-RW media, same result, and now it will perform a backup
    on a new cd-r, however if I try to append to it, it now claims it has been
    formatted by a different program, and wants a new disk. Let me know if you
    find a solution.

+ Reply to Thread