Exabyte 8500 drivers - Veritas

This is a discussion on Exabyte 8500 drivers - Veritas ; Can anyone tell me how to find the drivers in Version 4.61? I was told by Exabyte they exist in this version. HELP!!...

  1. Exabyte 8500 drivers

    Can anyone tell me how to find the drivers in Version 4.61?
    I was told by Exabyte they exist in this version.
    HELP!!

  2. Re: Exabyte 8500 drivers

    by just installing the software it will install the drivers for that drive,
    so I really don't understand your request.

    Chris

    "Magneto" wrote in message news:3b850cd7$1@hronntp01....

    > Can anyone tell me how to find the drivers in Version 4.61?
    > I was told by Exabyte they exist in this version.
    > HELP!!

  3. Re: Exabyte 8500 drivers

    i found this techntoe about where the drivers are installed to, but Chris
    is right, the soiftware installs all the drivers no matter what.

    "Chris" wrote:
    >by just installing the software it will install the drivers for that drive,
    >so I really don't understand your request.
    >
    >Chris
    >

    >"Magneto" wrote in message news:3b850cd7$1@hronntp01....
    >>
    >> Can anyone tell me how to find the drivers in Version 4.61?
    >> I was told by Exabyte they exist in this version.
    >> HELP!!

+ Reply to Thread