Error Code 62 3E - Veritas

This is a discussion on Error Code 62 3E - Veritas ; I've been attempted to do a complete backup, however, after approximately one minute my system crashes. Several times I received an errod code 62 3E. Any suggestions would be appreciated....

  1. Error Code 62 3E

    I've been attempted to do a complete backup, however, after approximately
    one minute my system crashes. Several times I received an errod code 62 3E.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

  2. Re: Error Code 62 3E

    I had this problem once, only the error was 63 3F. Veritas tech support said
    that this error is not in any format that they know of, meaning that it is
    a windows error, or at leadt not a backup exec error. I called Dell and it
    turned out to be a bad motherboard.

    "Michael McWhirter" wrote:
    >I've been attempted to do a complete backup, however, after approximately
    >one minute my system crashes. Several times I received an errod code 62

    3E.

    >Any suggestions would be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread