Space Availability on Media - Veritas

This is a discussion on Space Availability on Media - Veritas ; How do I see what space is left on my tape media? I know how to do it w/ my zip or my floppy (right click, properties, etc...) making that pie appear...but I can't figure out how to do it ...

  1. Space Availability on Media

    How do I see what space is left on my tape media?
    I know how to do it w/ my zip or my floppy (right click, properties, etc...)
    making that pie appear...but I can't figure out how to do it through Backup
    Exec.

  2. Re: Space Availability on Media

    Tools menu -> Media -> -> Identify

    Chris

    "Randy Orgeron" wrote in message

    > How do I see what space is left on my tape media?
    > I know how to do it w/ my zip or my floppy (right click, properties,

    etc...)
    > making that pie appear...but I can't figure out how to do it through

    Backup
    > Exec.

+ Reply to Thread