CD Recognition Problem - Veritas

This is a discussion on CD Recognition Problem - Veritas ; I amusing Backup Exec 4.2 with an LG8120B which is on the "supported" list but Backup Exec only sees my Zip Drive and Tape Drive. Would love a solution ... Thanks...

  1. CD Recognition Problem

    I amusing Backup Exec 4.2 with an LG8120B which is on the "supported" list
    but Backup Exec only sees my Zip Drive and Tape Drive.
    Would love a solution ... Thanks

  2. Re: CD Recognition Problem

    try 4.5

    Chris

    ps. - if you want DR support make sure to get PRO

    "Dave Gerber" wrote in message

    > I amusing Backup Exec 4.2 with an LG8120B which is on the "supported" list
    > but Backup Exec only sees my Zip Drive and Tape Drive.
    > Would love a solution ... Thanks

+ Reply to Thread