Restore on Peer to Peer - Veritas

This is a discussion on Restore on Peer to Peer - Veritas ; I backup system a to system b and system b to system a. Is there any way to create a boot disk floppy or CD that will allow me to restore a complete system from b to a or from ...

  1. Restore on Peer to Peer

    I backup system a to system b and system b to system a. Is there any way to
    create a boot disk floppy or CD that will allow me to restore a complete
    system from b to a or from a to b. All backed up files and system registry.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Restore on Peer to Peer Win98SE

    "Ed" wrote:

    >I backup system a to system b and system b to system a. Is there any way

    >create a boot disk floppy or CD that will allow me to restore a complete
    >system from b to a or from a to b. All backed up files and system registry.
    >Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread