creating disaster recovery disketts for Backup Exec 4.2 - Veritas

This is a discussion on creating disaster recovery disketts for Backup Exec 4.2 - Veritas ; I am using BE 4.2 on WINNT40. After i changed my hardware i cant create the disaster recovery disketts. After i am prompted to insert and modify the boot-diskett, i get the error message: the diskett may be full or ...

  1. creating disaster recovery disketts for Backup Exec 4.2

    I am using BE 4.2 on WINNT40. After i changed my hardware i cant create the
    disaster recovery disketts. After i am prompted to insert and modify the
    boot-diskett, i get the error message: the diskett may be full or writeprotected.
    The diskett is filled with 1.354.463 bytes.

  2. Re: creating disaster recovery disketts for Backup Exec 4.2

    I get the same behavioand message. I have tried to email Veritas for an answer.
    Still waiting. Have you any response on this that you can share. Thanks.

    "Hans-Eugen Backeberg" wrote:

    >I am using BE 4.2 on WINNT40. After i changed my hardware i cant create

    the
    >disaster recovery disketts. After i am prompted to insert and modify the
    >boot-diskett, i get the error message: the diskett may be full or writeprotected.
    >The diskett is filled with 1.354.463 bytes.

+ Reply to Thread