Disaster Recovery Set - Veritas

This is a discussion on Disaster Recovery Set - Veritas ; I just bought BackUp Excec Desktop 4.5. But I can't find how to create a Disaster Recovery Set. On the help file, it says to go to Tools=>Restore Wizard, I did but it doesn't show any options to create a ...

  1. Disaster Recovery Set

    I just bought BackUp Excec Desktop 4.5. But I can't find how to create a
    Disaster Recovery Set. On the help file, it says to go to Tools=>Restore
    Wizard, I did but it doesn't show any options to create a recovery set. Any
    help will be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    --
    Armando Torres
    Maui_Waves@Bigfoot.Com

  2. Re: Disaster Recovery Set

    Tools > RECOVERY Wizard. I think you just misread the help file,
    Armando ;^).

    --
    Live Long and Prosper,
    CRH

    "Armando Torres" wrote in message
    > I just bought BackUp Excec Desktop 4.5. But I can't find how to

    create a
    > Disaster Recovery Set. On the help file, it says to go to

    Tools=>Restore
    > Wizard, I did but it doesn't show any options to create a recovery

    set. Any
    > help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >

    > --
    > Armando Torres
    > Maui_Waves@Bigfoot.Com

  3. Re: Disaster Recovery Set

    "Armando Torres" wrote:

    >I just bought BackUp Excec Desktop 4.5. But I can't find how to create a
    >Disaster Recovery Set. On the help file, it says to go to Tools=>Restore
    >Wizard, I did but it doesn't show any options to create a recovery set. Any
    >help will be appreciated.

    You may have bought the wrong one. You need the Pro version for
    Disaster Recovery.
    Colin Sewell mailto:csewell@telus.net
    Vancouver, BC

  4. Re: Disaster Recovery Set

    CRH,
    I was expecting someone to tell me how to create it, not to tell me that I
    misread it... cuz it's right there on the help file!!!
    thx

    --
    Armando Torres
    Maui_Waves@Bigfoot.Com

    > I just bought BackUp Excec Desktop 4.5. But I can't find how to

    create a
    > Disaster Recovery Set. On the help file, it says to go to

    Tools=>Restore
    > Wizard, I did but it doesn't show any options to create a recovery

    set. Any
    > help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >

    > --