One-button backup - Veritas

This is a discussion on One-button backup - Veritas ; I need to modify my "one button backup", as I thought you could just open the "one button backup" and modify it with the "Backup Exec Desktop". Exec allows you to modify and save this job, but when you run ...

  1. One-button backup

    I need to modify my "one button backup", as I thought you could just open
    the "one button backup" and modify it with the "Backup Exec Desktop". Exec
    allows you to modify and save this job, but when you run the job it automaticly
    defaults and backs up the whole computer. How can i modify the "one button
    backup" and keep the job modified?

    any replies would be much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Kyle

  2. Re: One-button backup

    You can't....... You need to create your own job.

    --
    Live Long and Prosper
    CRH
    "Kyle" wrote in message

    > I need to modify my "one button backup", as I thought you could just

    open
    > the "one button backup" and modify it with the "Backup Exec

    Desktop". Exec
    > allows you to modify and save this job, but when you run the job it

    automaticly
    > defaults and backs up the whole computer. How can i modify the "one

    button
    > backup" and keep the job modified?
    >
    > any replies would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,