creating disaster recovery disketts for backup exec 4.5 - Veritas

This is a discussion on creating disaster recovery disketts for backup exec 4.5 - Veritas ; After making my first backup to my jaz drive The help instructions tell me to got to tools and choose: recovery wizard. When the menu unfolds, the only two wizard choices are for: "Back up Wizard" or " Restore Wizard" ...

  1. creating disaster recovery disketts for backup exec 4.5

    After making my first backup to my jaz drive
    The help instructions tell me to got to tools and choose: recovery wizard.
    When the menu unfolds, the only two wizard choices are for: "Back up Wizard"
    or " Restore Wizard" There is no " recovery Wizard" under tools.
    How am I to make the recovery disketts without the option under tools that
    the helps or the PDF manual indicates will be there?

  2. Re: creating disaster recovery disketts for backup exec 4.5

    Do you have the right version of Backup Exec 4.5? You need the Pro
    version to have disaster recovery and network backup.

    "Jarvis Pierce" wrote:

    >After making my first backup to my jaz drive
    >The help instructions tell me to got to tools and choose: recovery wizard.
    >When the menu unfolds, the only two wizard choices are for: "Back up Wizard"
    >or " Restore Wizard" There is no " recovery Wizard" under tools.
    >How am I to make the recovery disketts without the option under tools that
    >the helps or the PDF manual indicates will be there?

    Colin Sewell mailto:csewell@telus.net
    Vancouver, BC

+ Reply to Thread