BACKUP EXEC DESKTOP ONE-BUTTON DEFAULTS - Veritas

This is a discussion on BACKUP EXEC DESKTOP ONE-BUTTON DEFAULTS - Veritas ; As a light domestic user, I do not need to do full backups as often as once a week. Does anyone know how to change the one-button defaults to permit up to 10 incremental backups between full backups regardless of ...

  1. BACKUP EXEC DESKTOP ONE-BUTTON DEFAULTS

    As a light domestic user, I do not need to do full backups as often as once
    a week. Does anyone know how to change the one-button defaults to permit
    up to 10 incremental backups between full backups regardless of date?

  2. Re: BACKUP EXEC DESKTOP ONE-BUTTON DEFAULTS

    Don't use the defaults. Set up your own backup routine.

    --
    Live Long and Prosper
    CRH

    "Colin Cruickshanks"
    wrote in message news:3a9e5588$1@hronntp01....

    > As a light domestic user, I do not need to do full backups as often

    as once
    > a week. Does anyone know how to change the one-button defaults to

    permit
    > up to 10 incremental backups between full backups regardless of

    date?

+ Reply to Thread