Anyone using an IEEE 1394 FireWire CD-RW drive? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Anyone using an IEEE 1394 FireWire CD-RW drive? - Veritas ; I have been having trouble getting the trial version of BUE Pro to even see mine, and although they're not specifically supported, Sales indicated that some FireWire drives were working....

  1. Anyone using an IEEE 1394 FireWire CD-RW drive?

    I have been having trouble getting the trial version of BUE Pro to even see
    mine, and although they're not specifically supported, Sales indicated that
    some FireWire drives were working.

  2. Re: Anyone using an IEEE 1394 FireWire CD-RW drive?

    what drive do you have??

    Chris

    "Jeff Schaffer" wrote in message

    > I have been having trouble getting the trial version of BUE Pro to even

    see
    > mine, and although they're not specifically supported, Sales indicated

    that
    > some FireWire drives were working.

  3. Re: Anyone using an IEEE 1394 FireWire CD-RW drive?

    It's a QPS Que!Fire 12x/10x/32x, based on a Plextor PX-W1210A.

+ Reply to Thread