Media is not recognaized - Veritas

This is a discussion on Media is not recognaized - Veritas ; I change my cdwr from one machine to other (same OS: w98, same COMPAQ), and in the new machine the backup software (V 4.2) can not recognize de media . any idea? JP...

  1. Media is not recognaized

    I change my cdwr from one machine to other (same OS: w98, same COMPAQ), and
    in the new machine the backup software (V 4.2) can not recognize de media
    . any idea?

    JP

  2. Re: Media is not recognaized

    Sounds like typical Veritas "screw people as much as possible". Never used
    to have all this crap when it was Seagate's software.

    "Juan Perez" wrote in message

    > I change my cdwr from one machine to other (same OS: w98, same COMPAQ),

    and
    > in the new machine the backup software (V 4.2) can not recognize de media
    > any idea?
    >
    > JP

+ Reply to Thread