How To Upgrade to the Non-Pro Version 4.5 - Veritas

This is a discussion on How To Upgrade to the Non-Pro Version 4.5 - Veritas ; I tried searching through Veritas' Web site but I can not find a download or a purchase that can take me from Backup Exec 4.2.1 to Backup Exec 4.5. I did find a ESD purchase to go to the Pro ...

  1. How To Upgrade to the Non-Pro Version 4.5

    I tried searching through Veritas' Web site but I can not find a download
    or a purchase that can take me from Backup Exec 4.2.1 to Backup Exec 4.5.
    I did find a ESD purchase to go to the Pro 4.5 version.

    Am I reading their products descriptions correctly - is there a "regular"
    Version 4.5 besides the Pro version?

  2. Re: How To Upgrade to the Non-Pro Version 4.5

+ Reply to Thread