BE 4.5 - Veritas

This is a discussion on BE 4.5 - Veritas ; Is Backup Exec capable of spanning CDRW? I want to do a full backup of my setup about 2.5g to CDRW. My first try resulted in a media error after filling the first CD.............

  1. BE 4.5

    Is Backup Exec capable of spanning CDRW? I want to do a full backup of my
    setup about 2.5g to CDRW. My first try resulted in a media error after filling
    the first CD..........

  2. Re: BE 4.5

    Yes, BE Desktop 4.5 does span disks. I just completed a 937Mb backup and
    the software prompted me for a second cd-rw disk.

    John wrote:

    > Is Backup Exec capable of spanning CDRW? I want to do a full backup of my
    > setup about 2.5g to CDRW. My first try resulted in a media error after filling
    > the first CD..........

+ Reply to Thread