Backup Exec Desktop 4.2 & Windows Me. - Veritas

This is a discussion on Backup Exec Desktop 4.2 & Windows Me. - Veritas ; We just installed Windows Me and we find that we cannot create the DR diskettes. I have searched all of Veritas KB and can not find anything on the subject. Is there an upgrade or a work around? Thank you. ...

  1. Backup Exec Desktop 4.2 & Windows Me.

    We just installed Windows Me and we find that we cannot create the DR diskettes.
    I have searched all of Veritas KB and can not find anything on the subject.

    Is there an upgrade or a work around?

    Thank you.

    Les Spielman

  2. Re: Backup Exec Desktop 4.2 & Windows Me.

    yes there is an upgrade, but it's not free. You need to install 4.5.

    Chris

    "Les Spielman" wrote in message

    > We just installed Windows Me and we find that we cannot create the DR

    diskettes.
    > I have searched all of Veritas KB and can not find anything on the

    subject.

    > Is there an upgrade or a work around?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Les Spielman