Mapped network drives aren't showing up - Veritas

This is a discussion on Mapped network drives aren't showing up - Veritas ; When I go to select what drive to backup, which is a mapped network drive, it isn't showing up in the select drive window. Has anyone experinced this problem and if you have a solution please let me know....

  1. Mapped network drives aren't showing up

    When I go to select what drive to backup, which is a mapped network drive,
    it isn't showing up in the select drive window. Has anyone experinced this
    problem and if you have a solution please let me know.

  2. Re: Mapped network drives aren't showing up

    what version are you using?? If your using 4.5 desktop and not 4.5 desktop
    pro you won't be able to see network drives.

    Chris

    "Matt Douglas" wrote in message

    > When I go to select what drive to backup, which is a mapped network drive,
    > it isn't showing up in the select drive window. Has anyone experinced this
    > problem and if you have a solution please let me know.

+ Reply to Thread