Media = None! No cd-rw recognition? - Veritas

This is a discussion on Media = None! No cd-rw recognition? - Veritas ; I just installed backup exec 4.2.1 onto my new computer, which has a builtin cd-RW drive. When I click on Backup Exec's menu: Tools/Media. I get None. How do I get the program to recognize the CDRW drive? Jerry Blumenthal...

  1. Media = None! No cd-rw recognition?

    I just installed backup exec 4.2.1 onto my new computer, which has a builtin
    cd-RW drive.

    When I click on Backup Exec's menu: Tools/Media. I get None. How do I get
    the program to recognize the CDRW drive?

    Jerry Blumenthal

  2. Re: Media = None! No cd-rw recognition?

    "Jerry Blumenthal" wrote:
    >I just installed backup exec 4.2.1 onto my new computer, which has a builtin
    >cd-RW drive.
    >
    >When I click on Backup Exec's menu: Tools/Media. I get None. How do I get
    >the program to recognize the CDRW drive?
    >
    >Jerry Blumenthal
    >
    >Hello Jerry; You need to check if the particular make model of your CD writer

    is supported.
    Check by clicking on the link to compatability lists.
    Good luck.
    Frank

+ Reply to Thread