error reading data from file system - Veritas

This is a discussion on error reading data from file system - Veritas ; "error reading data from file system" i get this error message on hundreds of files. there are no security issues to get in the way. Thanks, Jeremy...

  1. error reading data from file system

    "error reading data from file system"
    i get this error message on hundreds of files. there are no security issues
    to get in the way.
    Thanks,
    Jeremy

  2. Re: error reading data from file system

    could you tell me more info?? Like OS, devices on your machine, what ver. of
    BE you are using, media, etc.

    Thanx,
    Chris

    "Jeremy" wrote in message

    > "error reading data from file system"
    > i get this error message on hundreds of files. there are no security

    issues
    > to get in the way.
    > Thanks,
    > Jeremy